Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall days

Last Sunday my mom needed to go out and do some yard work and i needed to do some stuff around the house.. So Colbie went out to help. She LOVES helping grandma in the garden, she likes to help grandma pick rasberries. Instead of saving the berries Colbie picks she eats all of them. She loves rasberries.. Infact the other night my mom was sitting out on the deck with a friend having a glass of wine and Colbie was just playing. Later my mom looks up and Colbie is walking out to the garden, she was going out to pick some berries by herself.
Colbie is such a big helper grandma was dragging the big garbage can out to the garden to pull some bushes up and Colbie was pushing the garbage can from the other side it was so dang cute I wish I would have gotten a picture..
I am so excited for Halloween this year.. Its my year to have Colbie so I will get her on Saturday (since its not my weekend) and my om and I are going to take her Trick or Treating.. Colbie is gonna be a rooster for halloween. The costume is so dang cute. Oh I am so excited I will get pics up right after..

No comments:

Post a Comment