Sunday, October 10, 2010

The beggining

Hi my name is Jamie Peterson, I have a little girl named Colbie Marie Blonquist. Colbie is 18 months she was born April 14 2009. Colbie has brought great joy and fullfilment to my life she is my whole world.
I work at Ruby River Steakhouse as a manager.. Some of you who may know will admit sometimes I act like I dont like my job.. I really do love my job and all those I get to work with.. I love dealing with the public, I love coming in contact with new people. I have worked for Ruby River for almost six years. Before, I worked in a salon doing hair.

Colbie and I are out doors people when it is good weather and we have time we are always outside playing with her soccer ball or in her sandbox. She is my future soccer player. I LOVE to play soccer i played all growing up on into high school where I played for the Clearfield Falcons. I miss those days when all we did was played soccer not having a care in the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment